Piezo element products group
Langevin ultrasonic transducer
This ultrasonic transducer, the piezoelectric element in between the metal block is nipped, is the ultrasonic vibrator of integral structure. Since it was invented by P. Langevin (France), it has been called a Langevin type vibrator.
Many of these, by tightening a ring-shaped piezoelectric elements with bolts, it is made integral structure. That means also known as the bolted Langevin type vibrators.
Can be driven at high power and high amplitude, it has become one of the power-driven uses of ultrasonic.
Maximum input 100 W, and 200 W types are lineup.
Features of the Langevin type ultrasonic vibrator
- High mechanical Q
- High-strength, robust
- Horn or tool mounting easy
- Easy mounts to the equipments
- High-efficiency, low heat generation
- Linearity of the input and output characteristics
- Ultrasonic washing machines
- Wire bonding machines
- Plastic welding machines
- Ultrasonic cutting machines
- Atomizing pumps
- Medical ultrasonic scalpels
- Fish finder, Underwater sonar
Tipical varieties & specifications
Dimensions of the typical varieties
- Washing machine vibrators
- Processing machine vibrators